Thursday, October 25, 2012
Carpet Fight
Carpet has been the hardest thing to pick out for us. We've cussed, we've discussed, and yes we have even fought over carpet. I pictured a white/cream with some sort of texture to allow the room to feel open and light. Bryan pictured darker to match the gray tile in the bathroom.
What's really funny is the carpet we purchased today, was a carpet that I initially liked, and Bryan hated, UNTIL he walked on it at the Westin Crown Center last weekend. http://www.westincrowncenterkansascity.com/gallery I said "this is that carpet that you didn't like" and he was all "no no this is totally different." Seriously? Seriously.
Needless to say, if you happen to be needing carpet it's like a month ordeal (time I do not have because family is coming to see the finished room November 17th) and a full day of discussions with your spouse. You have been warned. Be prepared.
The carpet we ended up with is a very cool color called "Waving Wheat" that is modeled with higher and lower squares. The name is deceptive because I would call it stormy gray, but giving color names to carpet it not my job. At least it has an OK State connotation.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment